Welcome Pilgrim to this Lenten Journey

May this forty days we spend together enhance your interest, curiosity, and engagement in personal spirituality. May you come to know the Christ within you and know that Christ is within you. I will be using the word Christ instead of Jesus when I am speaking of the transformative spiritual energy that radiates within us, resurrecting our soul from the mundane and creating a personal transedence to a live and vital spirituality. May you experience the Holy One of Blessings in new and meaningful ways throughtout our journey together.







Enjoy fully, live well, experience transformative energy.







Robin B. Dilley, Ph.D.



Thursday, March 17, 2011

One Week -FIve to Go

Today is the Day that the Lord has made. Rejoice and be glad in it?  No, this Scripture, Psalms 118:24 ends in a period.  It is a command.  "This is the Day the Lord has made.  Rejoice and be glad in it."  I ended it with a question, because I want to ponder what does it mean.  How does one rejoice and be glad in it?  I am drumming as part of this years Lenten Journey.  It is  a way of  rejoicing...it is a way of being glad.  It brings me enjoyment.  I like the vibrations as they fill my body.  What can you do today to rejoice and be glad in the day that Lord has given you?

No comments:

Post a Comment